Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm Back Blogging

*Sad Part *

Been fucking stressed, bored, upset and just not the '
HAPPY' me..
The month of May wasn't a good month for me..
Misunderstandings with one of my girlfriend..
Stressed out with due assignments and midterms..
Broke like shit..
I have debts..!
Wanna apoloBoldgize for the DELAY of payments guys..
*LMAO*
Haven't been partying in months.. *sigh*
David is always busy so yeah..
Godmum had a minor surgery.. *worried*

*Good Part*

Now for some happy news..
Me and my *misunderstanding* gf of mine..
We're all cool.. *woohoohoo*
Godmum..! Surgery was a success, she's doing well.. *Thank Lord*

And to my BFF:-
***HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!!***
***ANDREW MERVYN KASIMIR***
Love ya man! Xoxo

June is gonna be a hectic month but a fun one at that..
I will be doing my first PR(Public Relation) event in KDU..
YEAY!!!
It's gonna be an INDIE CONCERT with local artist..
*ALL ARE WELCOME*

Gonna be having a few reunions:-
(1) High school reunion
(2) Sunday school reunion
Fun! Fun! Fun!

AND!?

ME and DAVID's 1 year ANNIVERSARY on the 24th June..!
Really happy and excited about it..
Um..
Ooo ya..

The MEIKLE's will be in Malaysia in July..
MEIKLE's are Family..!
LOL!
My mum's sister who married a Scottish+English man, who has a boy and 2 girls..
Who are my cousins..
*LMAO*
You get the picture..
Will update you guys on it more..
That's all for now peeps..!

XoXo

No comments: