Monday, June 15, 2009

*Guilt*

God..!
I am/was such a bitch..!
I totally hate myself..
When u have the feeling that is stuck in you..
No matter what you do, it doesn't go away, that's GUILT...!
To most people, apologizing is one of a way to feel better or just make peace with yourself..
But it doesn't work so me...
Like i told a close GF of mine..
The amount of apologies i say, I still feel bad and just a bitch..
Yeah..
I am one of those people where, i don't think first before i say stuff that i might regret later..
And those people that take others for granted, that's me too..
How could I not realize this..
I've been "ME" for 19 years..
And stuff i do or say could have effected someone without me knowing..
How can I be so selfish and just not know..
The guilt i feel for what I've said and done to a really close friend of mine..
I don't think i can ever forgive myself..
And the feeling of " I should stay far from you, its not you, its me"...
Over Dramatic..??
Maybe..
But, seriously the guilt is so bad that at times I wished we didn't have met for "YOUR" sake..
I just wanna say..


" I AM TRULY SORRY"

XoXo

No comments: