Sunday, June 14, 2009

*Gleee*

Hello..!
I'm quite happy today..
Wanna know why...?!
Cause I just ATE..!
*LMAO*
Plus, I'm feeling much better..
Fever's gone, but still coughing..!
Anywho..
When i was in my bed sleeping, cause i was quite sick..
Godmum came in, and literally dragged me out from bed..!
She said; Dress up, we're going to church!
It was 2.30pm, on a Sunday..!
Plus, i already went church this morning..
She said; No, NO.. Get you are coming with me..
GOD!
So we went..
Turns out she wanted to see some "MOVIE" scening in Taman Tun Church..
Title: FIREPROOF
I think..?
The movie was so dull..
Cliche..!
After the movie, they had a lucky draw..
Knowing me, I am never LUCKY when it comes to lucky Draw..
NEVER!
So, they shuffled and Shiffled..!
Then they called out "NUMBER 26"
And it was me..!
I was like OMG!!!
I won, I won..!
*LMAO*
And i won..



PEACE Teddy!


No comments: