Saturday, June 13, 2009

*5 IKHLAS Reunion*

It hasn't been a good day for me..
Slept at 3am last night..
Woke up at 7am..
Wasn't really in a "HAPPY" mood..
Practically i had like 4 hours of sleep..
Gotten ready, packed for Grandma's and left..
Aunt drove me straight to TAMAN TASIK PERMAISURI for my class reunion..
Arrive 9.30 sharp..
I like to be punctual..
Anywho, a few of my classmates were already there, so i at least had someone..
Better than be all alone in a park..
God knows what would have happen..
Most of my classmates attended the reunion..
The weird part is, THEY ALL LOOK LIKE SAME LIKE IN HIGH SCHOOL..
Assuming, a changed of hair colour, fashion sense or shits..
But nothing..
I don't wanna sound self-obsessed..
But i have "Transformed" the most..
Hmmm...
Anywho, love them the way they are..
So, we ate, drank, chatted and smoked.. lol
Time passes fast when you're with friends..
Love u guys!

XoXo

1 comment: