Thursday, February 19, 2009

My partners in crime

I have friends..

Lol...

Out of all the people i know, and people who knows me..

These are the freaks which i LOVE, CARE & THANKFUL that they are my friends..

Firstly, Catherine Marie Leonard (Pussy) my childhood BFF. Known her like forever..


Secondly, Adriana Charlotte (Miss Bones), known her since i was 10, became BFF 2 years later,still is and always will be.

Thirdly, Belona (Lola Bunny), She's Iranian, known her since i was 11, became BFF since the first day we became friends.

Fourthly, Shaminy, known her since 16, became BFF a year later.

Fifthly, Jolene Cheah Min Dee (Left Breast), knew her recently, not really that much in common, lol, but we get along very well. She's head over heels for this Chinese group called S.H.E. and yeah, she's my BFF.

Sixthly, Kelly Yap Nee Sha (Keling), she has hawt long legs, damn! Knew her recently, fun chick to hang-out with, and she LOVE's SHOPPING!!!



Weirdly, Andrew Mervyn Kasimir(Under-D-Loo), randomly we became friends. He is an Awesomely weird & a disturb dude. But he's my BFF. Lol.




Last but not Least, Bah Shu Hann (Show Hand), Christina Lim(Crispy Nut), Queenie (Quick Knee), Pak Boram (Pack Barang) & Sabrina (Rossa)~!!!



I LOVE These Freaks to Bits!



ALL of us together!

No comments: