Monday, February 23, 2009

i USED to, now i DON'T!

Aite..!!
I hate(well not really hate) Mr.Thong my COPYWRITTING lecturer..!
This is why...
Today, i had classes from 8am-10am was Computing, 10am to 1pm was Copywitting..
But the "LAZY-PART" of me didn't wanna attend the lecture at 8 which was COMPUTING, anyways my lecturer wouldn't careless.. lol..
Moving on..
So, I've decided to attend the copywritting class...
So, i WOKE up 8ish to get ready..
Cause my make-up takes me at least minimum 15mins..
F.Y.I. i only put on EYE-LINER nothing else on my face..
Imagine that..
Anyways had to pick out what to wear and which handbag & shoes to go wit it..
Anywho, gotten ready..
Left the house, when straight to college & straight up to the classroom..
One of my friend received a CALL..
And guess what..
Mr.Thong's class is CANCELED!!!!
If i was still in High School(Hated School) & class was canceled i would be jumping for joy..
But, i was fucking pissed i was like"What the Fuck man"..
Cause i woke my butt up from bed, drag myself to the toilet to get cleaned up & rushed to college(well not really was kinda early)..
Anyways, damn him..!
I better get an A for Copywritting..!!!
P.S: I have no pictures to show you guys today!

No comments: