Friday, February 20, 2009

My 19th Surprised B'Day Party!!

O.M.G!!!

Surprised B'day Party for me..!?

How COOL is that..

My AWESOME BF planned the whole thing out..

SWEET right..

And i had NO CLUE about the PARTY at all..

Ok, i told my friends that i wanna celebrate my 19th with them..

I had to tell them few weeks earlier, because my closes friend so
me from COLLEGE, they live in

GENTING HIGHLANDS..!!!

No JOKE..!!

So yeah, hahah..

So a week before my B'day, which falls on the 8th of February, on a Saturday..

Jo,Kel & Sab, these are the girls from GENTING told me that they couldn't make it for my B'day cause they go up every weekend..

The little i know that my BF told them to tell me that they will up in Genting!!!

Anywho, without knowing the "PLAN" i was bump!!!
(Another B'Day alone)

Well, Thank God i have my BF..

He said, "Ala, no worries la, you got me, I'll celebrate with you"

I mean, I'm all HAPPY & stuff but i really wanted my friends to be with me..

So anyways, the BIG day before my B'day, my bf came to my place.

He took me out for dinner at SOULED-OUT at Sri Hartamas..

I love that place, ever since I've been there with my GOD MUM,
I've been raving about the place.. Here are some Pictures on how the night went:-











After dinner we went for "A CUP of JOE" coffee @ Coffee Bean..

Cause we were supposedly to wait till 12midnight for a friend of ours to pick us up and sent me home..

Hmmm..!?





Suddenly, David received a call from Vmal, the dude who supposedly picking us up, they were talking, then David said to me lets walk to CAVELL's a Pub & Bar, he said that Vmal told him,

there was some shit happening and needed David's help so called a "FIGHT" la.. So we went, then, David was on the phone when we were making our way there, then my sharp hearing of mine,

heard DAVID "LIGHT the CANDLES" and i was like

"CANDLE"!?

And i straight away asked DAVID "WHAT IS GOING ON".

When we arrived at CARVELL's, guess what..!!!!!!

I SAW MY FUCKING FRIENDS from GENTING!!!!!!!!!!!

I was like OMG!!!

You GUYS!!!! This is how i reacted..!!! My Pictures:-




My B'day DRINK!!!





After that shot of mixed alchohol..!! Its time to Partayy!!!

WooHoo!!





















The wee hours of the party, one of my friends, had just a little bit too much of BOOZE so this happened:-




Ewww right..!?

Well, atleast he had FUN!!!


Anyways this is how is ended..! Couple more drinks.

We finished around 5am, straight to the MAMAK then back home.

I reached home around 6.30am and half an hour later,
straight to GRANDMA's!!!

Overall, i had a BLAST!!

Thanks to Jo,Kel,Sab,Kevin,Marcus,Edward,Vmal &

the OTHERS who i have not named.

And a special THANK YOU to my BF for making it the

BEST B'Day i've ever had!

Muackxxxx!!!


No comments: