Thursday, February 19, 2009

About my Hunz "David Sazon Rozario"

My bf he's half PORTUGUESE & half CHINESE..

He looks neither Portuguese or even Chinese..

He looks Malay-ish..

Lol..

He's Catholic..

That's a plus in my family..

The FAMILY knows that I'm currently dating him..

Brought him back a couple of times..

Everybody likes & his talkativeness especially the "BRATS aka Cousins"..

And i met his FAMILY too..

Awesome family, super open-minded, DRINKERS like my bf..

Overall, GREAT FUN..!!!

^_^

He was working in the PRODUCTION line, ads/movies & TV series..

He is a DJ, he spins but only the basic, he's currently on-going to become a PRO-DJ..
But in the mean time, he is working in the entertainment line as SOUND & LIGHT crew for CONCERTS & stuff..



Free CONCERT TICKETS..! WooHoo!!!!

(He did the Chris Daughtry Concert)

David Rozario, LOVING, CARING, ATTENTIVE, SPEND-TRIF, JOKER & he is the GUY for me.!!!

LOVE him Lotz! Muackxxxx

2 comments:

David Rozario said...

hahahaha...
you are just so sweet sayang...
i love u so much...
and yea...
why my family is in the list???
and they are DRINKERS like me???
lolx...

Isabel Claudet said...

Well,they are!!!
Luv ya too