Friday, April 3, 2009

Untittle

Gosh..
Where do i start..?!
Well first of all..
My results for my finals, i did quite well, could have done better.
Um..
I was quite pissed & yesterday..
Pissed is because, of that WONG I-VAN dude..
My previous post, i told you guys that Jo & this dude has something-something right..
So, i didn't thought my day would become worst than it has already been..
Well, i was wrong..
My very good friend, Andrew..
Ok, when i failed sociology, i had to resit the paper, so i had a week to prepare but i kinda lazed around & stuff..
Anyways, a day or two before the paper, i studied like crap..
Not many people knew that..
Anywho, assuming your very close friend/BFF will support u & stuff la..
So, i asked him, whether i could PASS, and he said MAYBE..
Fair enough la..
Then..
Just yesterday he told me that when Brandon told him that i would probably fail & Andrew replied "Yeah she might"..
I'll just stop here..
Xoxo

No comments: