Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"sensibilidad"

Sensibilidad means feelings..
Which all of us has..
Sometimes most of us we get hurt or offended easily..
I mean all of us has a limit to how much we can take from a person..
And even me..
Most of my friends knows that I'm someone who sarcastically jokes around..
So you wanna crap, be sarcastic or what so ever to me "it's fine" but there's a limit too..
And sometimes i just can't take it anymore..
Everyone has their breaking point..
My breaking point happened today..
I always believe, that no matter who you are, or even how you have been brought up, the way you talk to someone is very important..
I mean if someone makes the effort to start up a conversation, the most you can do is to answer the person politely or just to let the person know that u appreciate the conversation or what so ever..
I can confidently tell you, that even my own friends ignores me..
When people asks you a question, please answer or give a response or something to indicate the person that u heard her/him..
And if you don't wanna answer him/her just let him/her know that you're not in the mood to answer..
Is that so hard?
People might not take me seriously or what so ever..
But i can truly hurt that my own friends sometimes unconsciously does it to me..
I'm SORRY if i offended anyone..
XoXO

No comments: